Just Simply True has been nominated for the Sunshine Blogger Award!!!! Praise YAHWEH!!!
Thank you to Irene Starr of Ireneity for nominating my blog for the Sunshine Blogger Award!!!
☀️Visit Ireneity HERE.☀️
The Sunshine Blogger Award is an award for bloggers who are creative, positive, and inspiring – people who spread “sunshine” to the blogging world!
- Thank the person who nominated you and provide a link back to their blog.
- List the rules and display the Sunshine Blogger Award logo on your post/or blog site.
- Answer the 11 questions asked by the nominator who nominated you.
- Nominate 11 other bloggers and ask them 11 questions.
- Notify your nominees about it by commenting on one of their blog posts.
- What do you think is your most amazing skill? Yahweh(God) has blessed me abundantly. But I can do nothing without Him and anything with Him, who gives me strength.
- Are you satisfied with the life you are living? Why or why not? If not are you doing something to change it? More than ever I am satisfied, for I am thankful to have discovered the truth of Yahweh and His great love. This is why I live, and I pray for His guidance every day.
- What/who is your favorite fictitious character? Fictitious…Well, I’m more of a “real life” person. Growing up I listened to Adventures in Odyssey. So, I guess my favorite character is Jason Whittaker. Jason is Whit’s (main character) youngest son. He likes adventure as much as his father, but lacks patience and wisdom. The fact that he is some times in the “spy role” adds to the story. This “man of action” portrays a character who is not perfect but learning along the way. I also, of course, as any writer, like my own fictional characters and enjoy bringing them to life…in ways that I pray, glorify Yahweh.
- Whom do you love the most in the world ? In the world… I love my family. My dear parents, five brothers, and sweet sister. I love Yahweh most of all.
- What is the one simple suggestion you’d give that if accepted by everyone can change the world? To accept the truth of Yahweh. If everyone believed that Yahweh sent His only son to die for us, and that He was raised from the dead,(Romans 10:9) hearts would change. And true love would be known and shown throughout the world. For nothing matters but the truth.
- What’s your most amazing childhood memory? I’m not sure about amazing…but my favorite memories are the times when my whole family would sit together singing hymns joyfully, by candlelight.
- Do you love yourself enough or do you want others to do that for you? Well, I certainly don’t hate myself. But I also don’t worry about loving myself, because I know that I am loved by Yahweh, and also by those around me. I just focus on loving others.
- What is the thing you hate the most? Evil, sin, pride.
- What is the criteria for someone to be friends with you? I have had many acquaintances, but few true friends. True friendship is hard to come by… “A sweet friendship refreshes the soul.” ( Proverbs 27:9) “The righteous choose their friends carefully, but the way of the wicked leads them astray.” (Proverbs 12:26) “A friend loves at all times and a brother is born for a time of adversity.”(Proverbs 17:17). It starts with being a friend.
- What do you like more, asking questions or giving answers? I am not a expert on anything. So I would rather ask the questions.
- Which is your favorite animal? I like ducks. Ducklings are cute and I like how the mother duck takes care of them. ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
•You are the salt and the light blog
•Planting Seeds in God’s Growing Garden
• Bible Blogger~ Daily Bible Bytes for You
•Seeking Divine Perspective
• Family 4 Truth
•Matthew Winters (Honest thoughts from a Pastor)
•The Lost Coin Blog
• A Barefoot Gal
•Searching for Christ
1. What are three of your favorite things to do?
2. Would you rather live in the city or country? Why?
3. What is your favorite Bible verse or chapter in the Bible? Why?
4. What is the story behind your Blog’s name?
5. Where do you find your identity?
6. What is your favorite greeting?
7.What is your best tip for Bible studying?
8. What are your favorite color(s)?
9. Who is one person from history who inspires you? If you could spend a day with this person, what would you do and talk about?
10. A time in your life when your faith was tested.
11. Three important things that you have learned this year.
Sweet blessings to you all!!!