So, it’s Halloween and your not sure what to do with your day. Or maybe you just want to do that is something meaningful.
I understand. That I why I am going to share a few ideas that I have. If you have any ideas, please tell all in the comments.
So, here are 10 things to do on Halloween that are meaningful and Yahweh-Honoring:
1. Host a Bible study. If all else fails, you and Yahweh, in your favorite place, makes for an amazing time to grow closer to our Heavenly Father.
2. Pray. Just plain prayer for all who are out trick-or-treating, is a very meaningful way to spend your time.
3. Write letters and make cards. Shine your light on a dark day. Don’t let Satan keep you from sharing the good news of Yahushua!!!!
4. Spend time with your family and friends who don’t celebrate Halloween. If this is a hard one for you, you are welcome to contact me via contact page, or to simply spend time with our Heavenly Father.
5. Sing praises to Yahweh!!! Turn on the music or simply hum, or just sing acapella!!!! Sing unto Yahweh!!!!
6. Go out and hand out pamphlets that tell all of Yahweh’s truth. Shine your light!!!
7. Call or visit the elderly. Bring Yahweh’s truth to them.( Along with maybe some non-evil cookies or such)
8. Hey, gals!!! While your praying, why not knit up some hats and such for those who need them this winter.
9. Remember to imitate Yahushua and dress the normal way He made you to dress.
10. If all else fails, continue this day, as if it were a normal day, except with lots more prayer.
Yahweh bless you and keep you from all harm,on this day…and every day after.